Monday, October 20, 2008

School Art Show Ad

LOCAL NEWPAPER ADVERTISES AN UPCOMING ART SHOW
The first thing I did was to get the sizes worked out so it would work in the newspaper. I had to rework my logo so that it was one image. I encircled the knight and placed the TD on the knight. It seems to work better as a logo for the school. After doing the logo over, I placed the logo on my sized workspace. Then I wanted a knight on a horse as my background fading out. When I was working on the horse, I resized it and placed it where I felt it would work after moving it around and around, stretching, and smashing it. The text I wanted had to have a classic look to show the time of the knight and horse. I also wanted some contrast in the text so I used a different text not so classic. Working with the text, I found that the design could change a lot with different lettering making it better. I tried centering then lettering and right alignment. I spaced out the wording so there would be space between the groups of words. Working from the beginning, with drawing and logo design repeatedly, this helped me work out all the various possible designs for the logo. I found that by modification and placing the script and the images in different arrangements helped the design of the logo and newspaper art show advertisement

No comments: